Subject: Information under Article. Leg 13. 196/2003 - Personal Data
Under Article. 13 of Legislative lgs. 196/2003 the undersigned, as owner of the data handling, informs that for the establishment, enforcement of contractual and commercial relationship with you is in possession of personal and fiscal - are defined in law as personal information - which we have provided directly, acquired verbally, or collected by us from third parties with the consultation of registers, lists, records, public documents.
a) Aims of data handling:
The data will be used for the following purposes:
- strictly connected and functional to manage the relationship with you, for the acquisition of pre-contractual information and to implement services and delivery operations as contractually agreed (contracts, orders, shipments, invoices, cashings and payments)
- related to the services and contractually agreed, possibly by a third party on our behalf
- related to the accounting, fiscal and legal fullfillments, and to the credit management and protection
- marketing (creating promotional material, brochures, directories with your personal data)
- commercial and direct sales, as well as internal statistical analysis
- selection of suppliers in relation to the needs of customers (quality certification)
b) Method of data handling:
The data will be processed lawfully and fairly and confidentially; will be recorded, updated, organized and stored in computer files and / or paper suitably protected by security measures and will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected, the data may be effected with manual and / or computers, based on data communicated by you, with a commitment on your part, to immediately communicate any corrections and / or changes. The data will be processed and stored for a period of no longer than is necessary for the socpi for which they were collected, as well as for commercial purposes, the data may be entrusted to third parties for processing tasks.
c) Communication and diffusion:
Apart from the communication and diffusion in order to comply with law, the data may be communicated in Italy to:
- Public Institutions (for purposes of tenders)
- Companies that perform banking, financial, insurance and factoring activities
- Third companies that perform services for third parties (work account) or specialized services or companies operating in transport field
- Consultants and professionals, including associations or societies among them, as well as any supervisory authority
- Companies that perform services of debt collection and / or commercial information
- Company or companies performing data processing services and hardware / software maintenance
- Our sales network
The duffusionarea is national and the supervisor is Dr. Francesco Grappoli
Regarding to the diffusion of data referred to in point c 2., communication can take place:
a) if that's you requesting from time to time to communicate your data by means of specific instructions given in relation to specific transactions (for exemple, bank details for bank transfers)
b) for operations related to the management of cashings and payments (eg: invoice issuing, various credit facilities).
As regards the communication of data points c 3, c 4, c 5, c 6 c 7, the processing performed by the subjects indicated will be done by them as "external managers", on our behalf that are the "Owners" of treatment. Copy the list of possible external managers is available at our office.
d) The provision
- The provision of data is compulsory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore the refusal to supply or subsequent treatment may prevent us from continuing the contractual relationship (a1, a2, a3);
- Not providing to us all which is not due to legal or contractual as per a4, A5 a6, will be reviewed from time to time by the writer and the resulting decisions will be based on the importance of such data in the management the business relationship;
e) Rights under art. 7.
Article. 7 of Legislative lgs. 196/03 offers the following rights:
- To know the origin of personal data processed
- To be informed about the aims and methods of treatment, the owner, manager and the possible subjects to which the data may be disclosed;
- To obtain confirmation of the exixtence or not of your personal data, to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or to block them;
- To obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data, deletion, transformation into anonymous data;
- To oppose, for legitimate reasons the processing of data, subject to the limits established by law, within the limits and conditions laid down in Articles 8, 9 and 10 of the d. Decree 196/2003, by sending a written communication (e-mail or fax).